- Depart in the morning at 02.00 am, climb a climbing lane Kintamani Batur volcano, Mount volcano is not active ( 1717 meters), enjoyable ride on the hiking trail to hike a friendly tour. you will feel the beautiful scenery on the way, a panoramic view of the beautiful hiking trails. reached the top of one you would find a herd of tame monkeys and believed to keep a mountain climbing Batur. in the two higher peaks you’ll be amazed at the view from the top of the mountain was amazing and sunrice with clouds under your feet.
- Next to rest we will invite you to the coffee plantations and the coffee-making process is still traditional. As well you will see the process of making a valuable civet coffee is very expensive. You can also sample the testimony of coffee with snacks from the estate.
US$ 90 (Minimum 2 pax)
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services,Driver, Petrol, Tour Guide, Entrance Ticket, Travel Insurance, Lunch
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.